Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tzatziki Grill

We must have passed by Tzatziki Grill like a hundred times and always saying oh yeah, we have to go here soon! Well, two weeks ago we FINALLY went there. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. 


The setup of this place is similar to Chipotle..basically its a Chipotle for Greek food. They have options for pita wraps, salads, and bowls. I ordered the lamb and beef pita wrap and had it filled with red onions, feta cheese, cucumbers, romaine lettuce, the eggplant spread, and of course - tzatziki sauce! They have tons of other options for stuff to add in too but I figured I shouldn't get too crazy with adding all the toppings. The result was delicious! They carve the meat right in front of you behind the counter so its perfectly tender and juicy. 


The best part - for the pita wrap and a HUGE salad, this meal cost less than $13! What a steal - I'll definitely be going back! 


Check out their website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment